11. Training Program
Facilities: The facilities are located in a commercial shop of nearly 1400 sq. ft. The
school has 12 workbench stations for teams of 2 students per bench which are equipped with
a complete sets of hand tools, specialty tools and test equipment using state of the art
12. Class Size: Maximum of 24 students per session.
13. Student Aid: The school at this time does not have financial aid, grants or
14. Refund Policy: The refund policy follows the requirements as set forth by
Washington State Law and is incorporated on page 6 of this brochure. Veteran students will
be subject to refund policy by VA requirements.
15. Tuition Cost: are shown on page 4 of this catalog. A $100 deposit is
required to insure a place in class. Payment in full is due by the first night of class,
unless the student has previously committed to the installment payment plan. All tools
used in our shop and lab sessions are furnished by the school.
Required Tools: ACHP 105, RS103: Manifold Gauge Set ($100) & Fluke 322
GS 102: Fluke16 ($150). These may be purchased from local supply houses.
Basic refrigeration tool sets for personal use may be purchased for a cost of $500 to
$650 from local supply houses.
16.Certification of Completion: Upon completion the respective "Tasks for
Success" a CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION will be awarded.
17. Prior Credit. Prior credit may be given for applicable previous education
and training. Students will be given an opportunity on the first day of class to
challenge any items appearing on the "Tasks for Success" and demonstrate
proficiency of these challenged tasks.
18. Records -Student Transcripts are kept at the HVAC School
and made available to the student and others as provided under law.
19. State License: THIS SCHOOL IS LICENSED UNDER CHAPTER 28C.10RCW. INQUIRIES
REGARDING THIS OR ANY OTHER PRIVATE VOCATIONAL SCHOOL MAY BE MADE TO THE: WORKFORCE
TRAINING AND EDUCATION COORDINATING BOARD, 128 10TH AVE. SW, SIXTH FLOOR, PO BOX 43105,
OLYMPIA, WA. 98504 -3105 (360- 753-5673)
I hereby certify that the contents of this catalog/ brochure are true and correct in
content and policy.
B. R. Engelking, P E. DATE OF PUBLICATION 5.2.2014