QUALIFICATIONS of Head Master B. R. Engelking :
1. "Best HVAC Instructor in the USA in 2000" Award, by ACHR News Magazine, September 20, 2000
2. HVAC Electrical Administrator Oct. 1999
3. HVAC Limited Energy Electrician Sept 1999
4. Professional Engineer, State of WA. B.S. Chem. Engineer, U of Minn. 1972.
5. Licensed Journeyman Refrigeration Mechanic, City of Seattle, 1982
6. Certified State of Washington Vo-Tec Instructor 1986. License No. 265426G.
7. Seattle RSES Vice President of Education (past) Seattle Chapter of Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES) C.M. certification since 1986.
8. Board of Examiners - City of Seattle Department of Licenses, for Refrigeration Licenses (former examiner)
9. Registered Proctor and Instructor for Ferris State and ESCO Refrigerant Handling Seminar and test.
10. Sno-King Chapter of ACCA ( Air Conditioning Contractors Association) active member.
11. Published Author of numerous technical articles in HVAC/R trade journals.
12. Holds patent pendings for Air Conditioning / Refrigeration equipment and products.
13. Field experience, Owner of an HVAC/R service company from 1980 -1988,
14. Head Master of B. R. Engelking HVAC Training School 15 + years.
15. HVAC Educator: Includes course development, writing of texts, course instructor,
Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Fundamentals ACR 101
Heat Pump Service and Repair HP 201
Gas Furnace Trouble Shooting and Repair GS 102
EPA Refrigerant Handling Seminar and Test. EPA 301
Seattle Code and Journeyman Prep Test Seminar. SC 401
AC Residential and Light Commercial Service RS 103
Limited Energy Prep Class - HVAC Elec. Fundamentals HVAC 403
HVAC Elec. Administrator Prep Class 404
16. Consultant to various HVAC contractors for training and technical projects.
17. North American Technician Excellence (NATE) Certifications:
Service Technician Air Conditioning
Service Technician Gas Furnace
Installation Technician Air Conditioning
Installation Technician Gas Furnace
18. Air Conditioning Refrigeration Institute (ARI) Certification: Commercial Refrigeration
19. Member of International Association of Electrical Inspectors
20. Member of International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials
21. Master Electrician 06A State of Washington.